Monday, October 12, 2009

Method 5


I am familiar with posting photos and images on the web and participating in photo sharing. I can imagine that this capability will have its use in the library, especially when librarians want to share their floor plan, displays, etc., with other librarians. I can also imagine students sharing their photos online, which I am sure they are doing at home. At this point, we have safety filters on our network that limit what the students can do. I have uploaded a photo from Flickr as part of the requirement for completing this step. After following directions and being told by Flickr that my photo has successfully uploaded, I am still not confident that the photo is there. I guess I will see after I publish the post????? If not, back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment